A Napa Valley Heritage Dating Back 140 Years

After acquiring the 30-acre property known as the Inglewood Estate for $7,500 in 1879, Alton Williams planted the first vines here in 1881. Production was continuous through many different generations of winemakers before the Sinegal family purchased the St. Helena property in 2013. A multi-million dollar expansion and modernization produced the first wines under the Sinegal label just a year later to enviable critical reviews and ratings.
Tastings at Sinegal Estate are available by appointment. Email or call us to inquire.
Phone: 707-244-1187
2125 Inglewood Ave.
St. Helena, CA 94574